May 02, 2009

Mexican Chocolate Meringues


Its Sunday afternoon so I'm having a lazy one going through my photos and cleaning up the computer. Found some cool shots we took the other day when we made Mexican Chocolate Meringues. I had a craving for meringue, as you do, and I found this sweet recipe. I was rather excited about these as you cannot go wrong with a combination of meringue, chocolate (fair trade of course!) & cinnamon. But I managed to stuff up and leave out a few crucial ingredients, ending up in a runny meringue mixture, ending up in us having to use cupcake trays to try and give the meringue some shape. Complete disaster, but what we recovered tasted awesome!
Good times......www.benadams.com.au/stories/mexicanmeringues

1 comments:

Mum May 3, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

They look delicious Ben